By leveraging ASPN's syndication network, your team can discover talented investment managers from around the globe while securing the best terms structure
ASPN's state-of-the-art workflow tools augment your investment team's capabilities and streamline the cost of investment execution.
Chief Investment Officer
- View team members productivity by activities, strategies, and themes
- Schedule notifications for new activity based on performance, key dates, or news
- Oversee entire portfolio dynamics
- Run multi-factor correlations with over 170 market factors at your fingertips
- Design stress test analysis on individual investments or the portfolio as a whole
- Review analytics whether fund NAV or position level transparency
- Manage trade execution, confirmation, and reconciliation
- Procedure implementation and transparency for operational due diligence
- Integrate portfolio accounting, trade management, risk mapping, and reporting within a single system
- Monitor manager documents, meeting notes, and presentations from multiple internal and/or external sources
- Track investment style drift by viewing all reported exposure
- Detail portfolio performance attribution by style, investment manager, and positions
Investment Committee Member
- Track target allocations and breaches of investment guidelines
- Run real-time investment committee books at any time of the year
- Ensure that the investment team is following fiduciary due diligence with best practices
- Develop open source functionality with ASPN API capabilities
- Coordinate your technology with ASPN integrations with Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Secure all data within Microsoft Azure cloud storage
Who we serve
Who we are
Designed by the Inventors of Altvest, the first internet hedge fund database and analytic technology which are now products of Morningstar and MSCI.
ASPN was originally developed to meet the internal needs of Protégé Partners, a global specialist in small and emerging hedge funds.
ASPN currently serves the larger market of Institutional Investors that invest in all asset classes including but not limited to Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Real Assets, and Long Only Managers.
Awards and Press
Winner 2014 Chief Investment Officer’s
Industry Innovation Award (Data & Tech)
Winner Hedgeweek’s 2015 Award (Best Aggregation & Reporting System)
Featured in article titled “ODD comes under the microscope”